Become a member at cocfm
As Needed Functional Medicine Care for Members
ANNUAL MEMBER FEE
- There is an annual $499 membership fee
- This covers administrative costs, portal access, member events/talks, and 10% off supplements ordered through the practice
- All new clients begin with an initial consultation
- Prior to sitting down with Dr. Dan LaPerriere, clients will complete the new patient questionnaires and have any old records or labs sent to Dr. Dan for review
- You will then have a 90-minute face-to-face visit with Dr. Dan
- The cost for the initial consultation (including records review, review of intake forms, visit itself, and summary note/recommendations) = $1,200
- You will NOT need to complete this initial consultation in subsequent years if you choose to remain a member of the practice.
- After your initial consultation, further visits can be scheduled for 30, 45, 60, 75, or 90-minute time intervals based on your need
- Ongoing care visits are charged at a rate of $750/hour. This includes 1 hour of face-to-face time as well as the time spent in preparation for your visit, time spent charting and making recommendations after the visit, and follow-up communication regarding the visit.
- On average Dr. Dan dedicates an additional 60 minutes of time (in preparation, research, and composing your visit note/summary) for every 60-minute face-to-face visit
- Ongoing Visit Fee Schedule:
- 30 minute visit = $375
- 45 minute visit = $562.50
- 60 minute visit = $750
- 75 minute visit = $937.50
- 90 minute visit = $1,125
- There is no extra charge for correspondence (portal messages/phone calls/emails) related to the visit that can be replied to in a reasonable amount of time (< 15 minutes). If correspondence requires a more in-depth reply you will either be asked to book an appointment or will be charged at the hourly rate in 15-minute intervals
- If you do not show up for your visit or cancel without giving at least 48 hours’ notice there will be a $250 cancellation charge
Visits costs do NOT include the cost any labs.
Dr. Dan does not provide primary care services. While he may be able to address general health concerns, should time permit, clients are required to have a primary care physician who handles emergencies, routine primary care, immunizations, and screening.
If you have Medicare or a Medicare Advantage plan you cannot submit any charges from your visit for reimbursement.
If you have private insurance then, at your request, we can provide you with a superbill for insurance-covered services. You may attempt to seek reimbursement for these on your own. There is no guarantee that insurance will reimburse any of these costs.
** Prepaid money will not be refunded but may be used to purchase labs or supplements from COCFM if not used on visit costs.