Welcome to the Peak Performance Package, where we aim to help you bring your game to the next level.
Our goal is to assist you in becoming the best version of yourself.
This package is specifically designed to provide you with the competitive edge you have been seeking.
Whether you are looking to shed those stubborn 10 pounds, achieve a new personal best, eliminate brain fog, sharpen your mind, slow down the aging process, or prepare yourself for an amazing 90+ years of life, we are here for you every step of the way.
This program includes:
- Annual COCFM Membership
- 4 visit with Dr. Dan LaPerriere (1 hour quarterly) to review labs and discuss plans for continuing to optimize your energy and life.
- 4 hours of health coaching time throughout the year (may be broken into 30 or 60-minute visits). To help keep you focused on goals and establish new habits.
- An annual wellness lab panel, valued at $350. This panel looks at vitamin/nutrient levels, hormones, and advanced cardiometabolic markers
- $2,000 in lab credit to be used for specialized functional medicine testing throughout the year (typically $500/quarter) to help evaluate and optimize your health
- Quarterly Creyos cognitive assessments
- Ongoing provider availability for questions and refills
- 20% off supplements purchased through COCFM
- 10% off peptides purchased through COCFM
- *For new members, there is an initial $999 membership/initial consultation (not included in the above price). This covers administrative costs, portal access, as well as an initial 60-minute face-to-face visit with Dr. Dan LaPerriere to help evaluate your goals and begin creating your path to improved energy, focus, strength, and wellness
Additional physician visits may be added at the rate of $750/hour (this rate includes 1 hour of face-to-face time along with all the prep time, charting, and recommendations; typically 120 minutes of provider time).
Additional health coaching visits may be added at the rate of $125/hour (this rate includes 1 hour of face-to-face time along with all the prep time, charting, and recommendations; typically 90 minutes of provider time).